Do you have poor reception and cannot receive 2AIR-FM transmissions ?
- 2AIR-FM is now broadcasting live over the Internet. Click on the Play button (below), to listen to us.
Internet Radio Not Working ?
Check the status message below to ensure that 2AIR-FM Internet Radio is operating.
- 2AIR-FM is currently on-line
Problems with Internet Radio - Hints and Tips
2AIR-FM is on-line, but I have no sound.
Please perform the following checks on your system.
- Have you turned on your speakers and turned up your computer’s volume ?
- Can you hear other sounds from your computer ?
Alternatively, listen using your preferred audio player
|Windows Media Player||Winamp or iTunes||VLC Player||Real Player|
* When 2AIRFM begins to play in your preferred player, you can close this page or browse other pages in this site.*
Windows Media Player Note:
If Windows Media Player opens, but does not start playing, - and a message 'Activate Windows Media Player Dynamic Link Library' appears ... Click on the message, and then select 'Allow Now' from the pop-up box.
|© Coffs Coast Community Radio Inc. 2014|