Our Role In Our Community
In addition to providing the local community with programs that suit particular interests (not provided by any other radio station), 2AIR FM also regularly broadcasts information about coming local events.
Not only do we provide community related announcements, but we participate in many charity-related events such as “Shave for a Cure”, “Relay for Life”, “Biggest Morning Tea”.
Our members participate in community activities because they enjoy it.
- Every hour we inform people about forthcoming local, community events.
- We talk to local people who have something interesting to say.
- We encourage our newer community members from other cultures to share their music.
If you have a non-profit community activity and would like free publicity, please contact us - 6652-1071 or email us or fax 6652-8881.
As a general guide:
- Information should be sent in 4 weeks ahead of date.
- Avoid lengthy phone numbers and keep contact details simple.
|© Coffs Coast Community Radio Inc. 2014|